Thursday, January 14, 2010

Introducing Loki

Hello everyone, Loki here. I guess I should introduce myself a little as I am a part of this blog too. As Ishamael stated, I am a devout marine player, and I have been since the days of second edition. 40k has been more than just a hobby for me. In fact, I can't remember a day that I didn't check GW, BOLS, 40k Radio (if you don't listen, you really should), or some other 40k related site.

As for my army of choice, my heart lies with the Crimson Fists. Everything from their fluff, to their paint scheme... I just love everything about them. I must say, I haven't been to keen on 5th edition forcing Sternguard on us CF players, but I make it work alright for myself so I can't complain to much.

I will post a few pictures from my army. I will say it here and now that I do put love into all of my models, but I am a centerpiece guy. I love those models that just stick out. Whether it is an HQ model or a dreadnought... I just love them for their unique qualities. You may also notice that all the marines in my army wear helmets... I suppose it's just a personal feeling that all marines should wear helmets... especially since Crimson Fists adhere to the Codex Astartes more than any... save the ultrasmurfs.

Either way, I look forward to bringing you guys a unique and friendly blog along with my fellow masters. Until next time.






As of 11/11/11, Loki has renamed himself Godfrey to Honor his Black Templars.

No comments:

Post a Comment