Monday, November 8, 2010

Upcoming Dark Eldar



As you guys heard earlier from Heretic I’m going to be starting a Dark Eldar army. Now as I don’t have large amounts of cash just laying about begging to be spent it’s going to take some time to build the army up. I don’t even have the codex yet (that’s coming in on this Friday) so obviously by the time I get a codex and build even a proxy army to get in enough games to objectively discuss the pros and cons of the Dark Eldar everyone else on the internet will have beaten me to it. So instead of even trying that I’m doing something completely different. I’m not even going to try to be objective in my review. I’ll write it before I even put the models together. You are going to get a view of the codex from the guy who plays Blood Angels so he can throw assault marines down the board and kill things in close combat. In this respect I guarantee it will be unlike anything else on the net. As for how useful it’s going to be we will have to wait and see. The point is I’m going to be spewing out my first impressions on what I’m going to do with the codex and it’s up to you guys to agree with, mock, ridicule, correct, or just plain insult me. And then some time down the line when I’ve gotten actual experience with the codex I’ll come back and take a look at just how awesomely right/horribly wrong I actually was.

3 comments:

  1. Now is fighty time, fighty time! Blood Blood Blood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun. I did something kind of similar on my blog when the minis came out. They look great, but since they are wholly unrelated to any of my current projects, I'm not going to buy any. So I just posted what I thought about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it's going to be all kinds of entertaining... Like watching Zero Punctuation reviews... Proceed.

    ReplyDelete