Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Echo

Well, the semester is winding down and hobby time is beginning to be found behind some rocks and in the dark recesses of the night.


Personally, I've just spend a few hours customizing a a marine into a librarian for my codex marine army (pictures coming later this week). There's a lot of work still to be done, but I managed to get a game in against dramatt this Saturday. My marines went up against his blood angels and was nothing short of hilarious, including one of my dreadnoughts consistently winning combat against his standard and furioso dreadnoughts, leading to his terminators coming to rescue them. My counts as Vulcan was one failed invulnerable save away from taking a charge from his terminators (including Corbulo and a Reclusiarch) solo. The game was a hilarious slaughter with only one scoring model left on the table with its point being contested by less than an inch.

In a broader spectrum I've been looking into starting a Cygnar army (also later this week), Loki has been returning to his roots in 40k (and the sheep are nervous), dramatt's cheerleaders are one day closer to the board and Ishmael has been waxing philosophical. I'm glad you've stuck with reading our posts this long and hope we will be able to bring you something better than this placeholder soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment