Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Reappropriation

I won't bore you with details, but after stopping to review a few things, I felt that my user name was no longer appropriate. Named after the sector in which Rynn's World was located, It was a good name at the time given my army was the Crimson Fists.

While I still hold them close, I have never held a bond with an army like I do with my Black Templars. It is likely I will always play them, and as such felt it appropriate to alter my user name on Rites. I have chosen the name of my Emperor's Champion to represent myself with. I even have a new Emperor's Champion Model with a few minor changes to make it my own (picture coming soon).

So with that, the last rites of Loki have been read.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, now that I've read this it clears up some confusion. It is all good, I did this about two years ago ish.

    ReplyDelete