Thursday, March 22, 2012

Triple Your Pleasure?

Just a quick bit of interesting scuttlebutt for everyone from Shas'ui De'terra on ATT.  I can't really speak for my source's credibility, but at least if it's a fake he's not saying he heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who (heard it from another you been messin' around ).

"Hey guys,

Got a nice piece of info here.
I was at my local hobby store when a GW rep walked in, discussing upcoming releases.

In short for 40k

New paint range next month;
6th ed in the summer. There will be 3 codex releases to accompany that.
Chaos, Dark Angels and Tau.
Tau is confirmed for the end of this year.

Merry Christmas shas'la :D
You are free to take this with a grain of salt but the GW rep did go on quite extensively on the best practises for getting the current old items out of the way..."

If it is true, it looks like an interesting year for the fluff, game environment and me personally as I have armies that could run two of those armies.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment